WASHINGTON (SBG) – Grab your 12-packs, Mountain Dew enthusiasts, this is going to be a real Baja Blast.
The iconic brand is releasing a cookbook to celebrate its 80th birthday. "The Big Bold Book of Mtn Dew Recipes" features nearly 40 creations made and inspired by fans of the popular beverage.
Here are some of the recipes you'll be able to make, per a press release:
- Bada$$ Breakfasts: DEW lovers can whip up fluffy green short-stacks and iconic green eggs and ham that are worth getting out of bed for.
- Dippin' with DEW: MTN DEW salsas and BBQ sauces will be the real MVPs of any dish.
- DEW Does Dinner: Seriously epic entrees like MTN DEW CODE RED Brisket and MTN DEW LIVEWIRE Brined Turkey will have you calling for seconds.
- Satisfying Sides: With snacks like Jalapeño Poppers and MTN DEW infused pickles, now you'll never have to choose between your go-to party sides and a can of MTN DEW ever again.
- Dang Good Desserts: If you thought you loved desserts before, wait until you try the MTN DEW Cherry and Cranberry Pomegranate Fruitcake.
- Liquid Legends: Discover twists on classic cocktails and bold, new creations like MTN DEW Slushies and Electric Lemonade that'll have you chilling out and slurping up.
Fans are encouraged to share their creations on social media using the hashtag #MTNDEWCookbook.